Public hearings on pipelines in Virginia
– Aug. 7, 6 to 10 p.m. James Madison University, Festival Conference and Student Center, Grand Ballroom, 1301 Carrier Drive, Harrisonburg. Parking is in lots C11, C12, and D3.
– Aug. 10, 6 to 10 p.m. Longwood University, Jarman Auditorium, 201 High St., Farmville. Parking is in Wheeler Lot, Crafts Lot, High Street Lot, Randolph Lot or other university-owned lots.
– Aug. 14, from 6 to 10 p.m. Dinwiddie High School Auditorium, 11501 Boisseau Road, Dinwiddie. Parking is only in designated areas on school property.
Mountain Valley Pipeline
– Aug. 8, 2017, from 6 to 10 p.m. Radford University, Preston/Bondurant Auditorium, 801 E. Main St., Radford. Parking is only in Lot A, or Lots E and U
– Aug. 9, from 6 to 10 p.m. Chatham High School Auditorium, 100 Cavalier Circle, Chatham. Parking is only in designated areas on school property.
The West Virginia DEP published on July 1 in local newspapers its notice of a comment period for Section 401 certification for the ACP (the agency has already approved 401 certification for the MVP). The comment period concludes August 4. Written comments should be emailed to: email@example.com or mailed to: WVDEP Division of Water and Waste Management, Att: Laura Cooper, 601 57th Street SE, Charleston, WV 25304-2345.
Public hearings will be held on:
- Monday, July 31, 6 p.m. – Buckhannon-Upshur High School Audiorium, Buckhannon, WV
- Tuesday, August 1, 6 p.m.-PocahontasCountyHigh School Auditorium, Dunmore, WV
Information provided by: Allegheny Blue Ridge Alliance