Several repairs made this week on the trail, there is some stone in places to keep the mud down where work was done, you can walk across the wash out in Caldwell now...
- The Devil We Know – The Chemistry Of A Cover-Up
- Congress considers changing law for pipeline crossing of Appalachian Trail, Blue Ridge Parkway
- 4th circuit opinion explains reasoning behind vacating pipeline permit in Oct.
- December Greenbrier River Watershed Association Newsletter
- Gov. Northam names new members to state air, water boards as pipeline opponents fume